Friday 11 July 2014

Prom 2014

-Leeds Castle at night-
Located in one of the most beautiful castle in England held my end of school prom. After 7 long years in SSSCS, it came to a conclusion as we all gathered in a beautiful venue, dressed in our best. 
-Noella, Gellina, Me, Lora, Hannah, Charlotte-
This beautiful and elegant night was spent with 5 of the best friends I have ever had. Even through ups and downs, I know I can rely on these girls. The night would not have been as much fun without my besties. [hah so cheesy]. 

-ootn: dress|Coast £95, clutch|TKMaxx £12.99, earrings|Oasis £3-
-shoes|Kurt Geiger Carvela £100-
Finding a dress to wear became such a task. My mother and I researched every possible websites to find the perfect dress. We eventually settled for the Coast dress that we found on House of Fraser during their mid-season sales due to the lovely blush colour and the price drop from £195 to £95. The dress arrived only weeks before the day and it was the perfect fit. 
I was most excited to wear my Carvela shoes again. The last time I wore these was during my 18th debut birthday party and they were by far one of the most comfortable stilettos I own.

-A tad of rosé to add a bit of class- 
My friend Hannah and I were given the task to sort out the table decorations with a £90 budget. We decided on the good ol candle in the jar, on top of red stones, on a metallic plate. Instead of the traditional confetti we found crystals for only £1 and white rose petals for £1. We have also distributed party poppers for each individual with the customised label fit for the occasion. Overall, the look was sophisticated yet simple and we were very proud of it. :)



To end the night, we went to a club and danced the night away.

It was certainly one of the best nights I have ever had. One I know I will remember when I'm old and grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment